Autel Support Communities
Autel Support Communities
Welcome, Guest     Sign in
sd card

12818 Views 14 Replies Latest reply: 2017-02-28 10:50:31

•   Level 10   
    (10965) points
    Autel Support

2015-05-06 04:35:02 (Reply to:paulhartlebury1)

Please don't use micro sd card, which easily cause the poor contact and freezing problem. So it is strongly suggested using the standardized card.

•   Level 2   
    (13) points
    thegame

2015-05-22 15:40:34

hello I bought a Md701 and maxidiag elite machine and CAK in the Asia program is on it, I should add the European program also sd card to be at this time to buy into it? And how comes to download the program to her and this machine is md701 and we know this program which can then examine the European vehicles will also be someone help thanks.

•   Level 10   
    (10965) points
    Autel Support

2015-05-23 01:14:59 (Reply to:thegame)

Hi,MD701 can only support Asian cars. If you want to test European cars also, please contact your local dealer to update this device to MD802. Thanks!

•   Level 1   
    (6) points
    Hotchilly83

2016-08-17 01:00:57 (Reply to:paulhartlebury1)

Ok I may be able to help others here with the same questions.

I bought the MD802. The 8GB SDHC card that came with my tool was hopeless from the get go. Failed all updates and in the end kept saying it was locked even though it wasnt. Even the tool wouldn't recognize it. I had to purchase a new card, so I got a 16GB class 10 card and so far so good on the updates.
    The tool will not accept a bigger card than 16GB. If you do, it will not turn on while the card is installed. Also if it wont turn on with a card installed it may also mean something is wrong with your card in general. So test it by turning the machine on without the card and it should fire up but tells you to insert a card.

Im no Autel technician, just a customer but I hope the list below will help some that need a bit of help setting it up.
    Here are some steps to help you get started from scratch.
    - Go online, create a new account here: http://www.auteltech.com/login.jspx
    - While logged in, register your new tool. The option to register is on the list to the left hand side.
    - On the same list, select PC Suite
    - Select the 2nd option from the list, Autel PC Suite and download that to your computer.
    - Open the file using a ZIP file opener then select setup to install.
    - Once it installs, the screen will close by itself. Go into My Computer/(select the drive it would have saved on)/Program files (x86)/Autel/PC Suite and select UpdateClient
    - Insert your SDHC card (the one that came with the tool or even a replacement SDHC card)
    - Install the files. All the files. All the base files are included in these updates.

Feel free to correct me if I have made a mistake. Hope this helps!

•   Level 1   
    (3) points
    Gadebme

2017-02-28 10:50:31 (Reply to:paulhartlebury1)

I am having a similar problem, I just got a new 16GB memory card and after updating with the PC Suite the maxidiag elite 802 with serial no MD8315009028 refuse to come. I will appreciate if i can get solution for it to allow me download more vehicle software. My email address is dbnadeyinka@yahoo.com
    Thanks
  Total2 Pages